Laws and Regulations regulating state expert examination of construction projects:
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.242-II dated July 16, 2001, "On architecture, urban development, and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan"
- Order of the Minister of National Ecomomy of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.299 dated April 1st, 2015 "On approval of rules for independent comprehensive expert examination of feasibility studies and design and cost estimate documentation"
Technical support during review of design documents by state expert examination committee
- SET OF SERVICES DURING APPROVAL OF DESIGN DOCUMENTS BY STATE EXPERT EXAMINATION COMMITTEE
- GUARANTY OF EXPERT APPROVAL
State Expert Examination of construction projects is a statutory stage before commencement of construction, and shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure set by the legislation.
Expert review is important to ensure the following:
- fulfillment of indispensable conditions set by national regulations,
- compliance with design specifications, technical specifications and requirements,
- accuracy of data,
- accuracy of design solutions, reliability of building structures and equipment,
- feasibility of construction scope in accordance with a plan,
- availability of license for design works.
In Kazakhstan, expert examination of construction projects is performed by Republican State Enterprise "State Comprehensive Examination of Design Projects" (RGP Gosekspertiza).
Subject to mandatory expert examination:
- Projects requiring a comprehensive town-planning expert examination, and projects which are subject to approval of state agencies
- Feasibilty study and design and cost estimate documentation developed for construction of buildings and structures financed by public funds, and projects constructed without public funding, but incorporating a part of government property specified in due legal form and non-public loans under government guarantee
- Design and cost estimate documentation developed for construction of projects financed without involvement of public funds or other form of public investment
When implementing unsophisticated projects, comprehensive independent expert examination is not mandatory and carried out at the discretion of a Client (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, art. 64-1, "On architecture, urban development, and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan"
SET OF SERVICES DURING APPROVAL OF DESIGN DOCUMENTS BY STATE EXPERT EXAMINATION COMMITTEE
As the General Designer, KPSP develops a documentation package and provides technical support at every stage of comprehensive independent expert examination of design and cost estimate documentation.
Technical support during review of design documents by state expert examination committee includes the following:
- development of the complete document package for the State Expert Examination Committee
- expert review and technical support on basic data, permits and approvals
- expert review and technical support on design and cost estimate documentation
- review of proposed design solutions
- implementation of reasonable comments and justification of design solutions to state experts
It is important to remember that if сconstruction does not commence within three years upon the approval of the state expert examination committee, the results of the expert examination shall be deemed obsolete, i.e., it shall require a new expert examination.
It is also necessary to repeat the expert examination if the project was significantly revised. The list of substantiated changes is available in the para. 5, art. 2, of the Order of the Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, # 299.
It is necessary to carefully develop design and cost estimate documentation before the submission to the State Expert Examination Committee. In case of unfavorable expert opinion, the design and cost estimate documentation shall be deemed incomplete, which will not allow construction commencement.
GUARANTY OF EXPERT APPROVAL
Along with complete engineering, organizational and consulting support on the project, KPSP guarantees obtaining expert approval of the design and cost estimate documentation developed/ revised by its engineers.
The staff of KPSP design institute provides technical support until the approval of the State Expert Examination Committee is obtained, conducts a competent justification of design solutions by effective cooperation with state experts and fulfillment of their recommendations.
The consultants of our company are a team of qualified engineers and experts with an extensive experience and high level of expertise and competence.