Utilities are the integrity of utility lines and equipment of:
- water supply,
- waste water drainage,
- fire suppression,
- power supply,
- lighting etc.
KPSP designs both internal and external utilities. These include:
- HVAC design
- Water supply and public health design
- Power supply design
- Heating mains design
- Mechanical annex design
- Gas supply design
- Cooling systems design
- Electrical lighting systems design
- Low current systems design
KPSP provides the whole variety of utilities design.
WATER SUPPLY AND PUBLIC HEALTH DESIGN
Water supply and public health design includes the following:
- flow rate study for water supply and drainage,
- design of stormwater and process wastewater drainage system,
- design of cold and hot water supply systems,
- development of water meter installation,
- development of specification for water drainage etc.
HEATING MAINS DESIGN
Heating mains design includes the following:
- hydraulic calculation and heating demand study,
- pipeline routing,
- development of installation schematic,
- selection of outlets and drainage design,
- pipeline stability and stiffness study,
- development of piezometric schedule.
MECHANICAL ANNEX DESIGN
This includes development of mechanical annex to process boilers, heating boilers and combined boiler stations. The boiler house design includes selection of the boiler and heater on the basis of heating demand, optimal hydraulic diagram study, selection of control automation, preparation of electrical power supply diagrams.
GAS SUPPLY DESIGN
Gas supply design implies selection of the gas source, gas pipe routing, gas demand specifics etc. Gas supply design includes the following:
- fuel demand calculation,
- gas line routing,
- hydraulic study of the gas supply pipeline,
- gas holder tanks volume study,
- design of cathode protection of the gas line pipes,
- gas clarification equipment selection,
- development of gas line earthing and lightning protection measures.
COOLING SYSTEMS DESIGN
The system design includes:
- process cold demand s study,
- cold supply diagram,
- selection of cooling system,
- selection of cooling equipment,
- condensate removal and drainage,
- heat recovery system selection,
- hydraulic study.
ELECTRICAL LIGHTING SYSTEMS DESIGN
Electrical lighting systems design includes the following:
- light calculation,
- location of lighting electrical distribution panels,
- lighting controls,
- uniformity study,
- design specification for production of electrical panels,
- development of installation diagrams and drawings.
The basic regulatory document for HVAC design is SN RK 4.02-01-2011 "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning".
HVAC design is one of the most challenging ones as it is aimed at creation optimal temperature conditions in the facilities.
It is aimed at finding the following solutions:
- detailed design of ventilation diagram,
- locating air handling equipment and air ducts routing,
- heat supply study,
- air change rates study,
- calculation of air pressure in ventilation systems,
- air ducts routing optimisation,
- heating systems pressure loss study,
- underfloor heating systems study.
KPSP provides SMART heating solutions of the world leader brands – Bosch, LG, Samsung, Schneider Electric, Arktos:
- air handling units and fan coils,
- compressor condenser units,
- ventilation equipment,
- air heaters,
- air ducts and fittings,
- supply and exhaust units,
- packaged pump stations,
- drainage treatment units for domestiс and stormwater drainage.
A high quality power supply project is a guarantee of stable and safe operation of any electrical equipment with no overloads and short circuits in distribution network.
POWER SUPPLY DESIGN
The development of power supply discipline implies two directions:
- Design of internal power distribution system (cables, circuit breakers, lighting and wall socket lines, power distribution boards)
- Design of external power supply grids (mains, power transmission lines, power meters, switch yards, distribution and transformer substations)
Both directions include main and emergency power distribution systems providing for uninterrupted power supply. The following equipment and actions are included in the design:
- circuit breakers,
- ground fault sensors,
- earthing systems,
- lighting distribution panels.
Power supply design is made for the facilities of the following types:
- Power supply for accommodation and public facilities:
- accommodation complexes,
- business centres,
- shopping malls,
- railway stations.
- Design of power supply for industrial facilities:
- plants and factories,
- logistics centres,
- thermal power plants,
Whatever the nature of the facility is, the following is always included in the powers supply design project:
- power source specifics study,
- amount of power consumers,
- reliability requirements,
- normal conditions and emergency conditions power supply solutions,
- energy efficiency,
- transformer power calculations,
- earthing and lightning protection measures,
- backup power source specifics study,
- backup power supply solutions,
- power supply schematic diagram,
- power supply network plan,
- schematic diagram of normal and emergency lighting,
- electric equipment layout plan,
- earthing and lightning protection schematic diagram.
Low-current networks are the core of the information infrastructure of a building, an important element of communications. It provides any kind of communication and ensures correct operation of computer networks.
LOW CURRENT SYSTEMS DESIGN
Low current systems design includes:
- Structured cable systems
- Access control and management systems
- Fire alarm and seсurity alarm systems
Local area networks are the integrity of hardware and software providing for transmission, storage and processing data on multiple hosts:
- Hubs, routers, media devices
- Switchboard panels, cables, cabinets
- Workstations and servers
STRUCTURED CABLE SYSTEMS
The structured cabling system is the hierarchy of the cabling systems of the object. The project consists of the following:
- schematic diagram of cable system,
- cables layout diagram,
- panels layout diagram,
- earthing system diagram,
- workstations arrangement diagram,
- administration system.
ACCESS CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
These systems should prevent unauthorized and manage authorised access to the facility. They include readers, magnet locks, door closing devices, barriers and doors. Access control system design includes the following:
- plan of premises and system zoning,
- specification of equipment,
- cable routing plan,
- description of system functioning,
- equipment price list,
The development of a closed circuit video surveillance project involves the creation of a plan for the location of CCTV cameras, recorders, batteries, backup power supply, protection from interference and lightnings. CCTV design includes the following:
- premises assessment,
- calculation of the number of devices required,
- camera mounting points (interior and exterior cameras, fixed and pan-tilt, day and night vision),
- selection of the method of camera connection,
- selection of control devices,
- selection of data storage methods and devices.
The design of telephony systems involves the creation of a set of technical documentation, which includes solutions for providing the facility with telephone communications. During the design the following equipment layout scheme is developed:
- digital and analogue ABXs,
- ADSL modems,
- cable routes,
- phone sets,
- software etc.
FIRE ALARM AND SECURITY ALARM SYSTEMS
The project of security and fire alarm system is a documentation package which includes the list of measures to ensure fire protection of the facility and unauthorized intrusion protection. Fire alarm and security alarm systems include the following:
- fire suppression system,
- fire alarm system,
- public address and evacuation management,
- smoke protection system,
- warning transmission system.
The design documentation contains the executive summary, cost estimation, the functional plan of the facility, plans and schemes for the distribution of cables, as well as schemes for installing the necessary equipment.